Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August, 2009

The Aftermath part2

13th Feb 2003 : 4PM


As the day wore on and so did my peace of mind. Some of our visitors, the genuine ones, tried to keep us in high spirits. One of them, a localite, came to me, pulled me aside and asked me. 'What next?'. 'Excuse me', I thought,'Can anyone be more confused than me at this stage? and you are asking me ...' But i had to put a brave face here. I told him,'let us see how it goes'. He continued, 'Mike, you tell me what we should do. If you want us to hit them again, we are ready for it.' I don't know why it made me feel so good. when he told me that i can choose my fate (and also may be the fates of a few others) I felt so good. Maybe it was just the lack of control i had over my campus life. Maybe it was just that i was being important. Maybe it was just having the powers.


I thought abt it for a moment. For some1 who got scared and got hit for the first time in his life less than 24hrs ago was pondering about another attack. Power can be really addictive!!! But, I gathered myself and told him. 'No..Not now dude!!!' I think deep inside he was happy too that i made that decision.

But in retrospection I think I made the wrong decision. I should have gone ahead and asked himto take it out again. Because it was not just me who was scared. They were scared too. They hit us back because they were scared. It was a matter of seeing who blinks first. Today, six years and 166days later i regret that we blinked first. And today, I know that i had to be a politician not an apologetic one that I turned out to be, but a calculated one. One who could have made use of that 'stout bastard from Mech'. That 'sbfm' who i shared my room with. That 'sbfm' who came to visit me that evening and gave me courage!!! That 'sbfm' who dared to lay his rotten hands on his pals who was with him thro' thick and thin.

I had to be a calculated politician. One who could have understood this sbfm's need for being the hero. Should have made use of him. Should have asked him to hit back for me. All his ego wanted was a lil bit of notice. Being with us he was just another guy. On the other side, he became a celebrity overnight. He was their best cricketer, their best comperer, their mech-rep, their best showman, their JAM judge(hahaha), their goto man. And above all.... the biggest M*ther f*cker in the world.

11 comments:

  1. Good one Mike... well said.. but i guess you are trying to be too soft ;). i hope sbfm has got some identity now. Wish we had helped him when he was desperately searching for an identity. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually expecting a lot more comments on this post!!! Cos it was abt something every1 of us love to hate... anyways thank u tomeo for giving me the next topic to write upon... the iDentity crisis!!!


    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike it is so nice to reade this but i doubt all the things you wrote are true...

    I don't want to give my name because still i fear about all..I suffered a lot in the campus and in my life because of you people.I was in yoyr team and i was there in all the activities we have done personally and politically.

    you people scared and left us in between and made friendship with the other team and completed your engineering.but we sufferd lot more and regret in my life being with your team...

    and all know you are using drug and you are a psycho...

    Be frank i got fustrated reading all this bull shit and all scared people at that time now telling lot now...

    some body was telling hitting them back now ..I heared that still they haev a very good spirit and they are ready to do anything at anytime...you trying to make things more worst and trying to spoil more perople and putting yourself in truble..i am not here to guide yuo but a small request to you ..

    WE POEPLE ARE LEAVING PEASE YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE AGGRESSIVE AND THINGS IS GOING TO BECOME MORE COMPLEX...ANY WAY ALL THE BEST BUT THINK ONCE MORE NOBODY WILL BE THERE WITH YOU AT BAD TIME...

    ALL THE PEOPLE WHO IS GIVING SUGESSION AND PROMOTING YOU WARE SCARED AND RAN AWAY LEAVING US IN DARKNESS....DON'T TRUST ANY ONE...

    BY THE WAY WHERE ARE YOU I FEEL YOU ARE NOT IN INDIA IF YOU ARE IN INDIA YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS MUCH GUTS TO PUT THINGS LIKE THIS..

    ANY WAY IT IS YOUR MATTER AND GO AHEAD...I WARN YOU BEACUSE IT CAN CREATE BIG ISSUES IF THEY START BACK THE SAME YOU WILL BW KICKED AND FUCKED

    ALL THE BEST ....I AM ALSO RUNNING AS I AM SCARED AND I GOT ENOUGH FROM THEM AND YOU PEOPLE RAN AWAY LEAVING ME IN DARKNESS...
    ALL THE BEST ....I AM EXPECTING MORE STREET FIGHT AND BLOOD...AS WE KNOW THEY ARE MORE INTERESTED THAT US..............

    GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if we knew who this guy way... Most of the crap written above, well yes thats what it sounds like 'crap'. It doesn't make sense when he sounds like ppl are still plotting. I mean after 5 years, I'm sure nobody knows him back in the campus, even if he is still going back to clear back papers. And if somebody could tell me what tht sbfm is doing now. And yes also about their great leader from mech and that big fat bastard. I hope they are rotting in hell...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous.. the faceless man... i am removing ur comments... not because i am not open to what u have told.. but bcos u r too scared to even let me know who u are... after 5yrs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike, isnt it so easy for u guys to find out whose this 'anonymous' crap is! Just look for those(who were on ur side)- wid back papers(now)and poor/pathetic English:)!! :D

    Another 'anonymous'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. R.. it not as easy as i tot... firstly i dont think he was ever in our side he was alwyas on his own side... or he is some1 from the other side who is still faceless and wanna be behind the sbfm or old fat looser...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ R

    Like Mike said, you leave very few clues for us to make an educated guess about ur identity ( not that we care.. :D )
    the thing is Bad English, atrocious dressing , bad Hygiene, gigantic inferiority complex etc were 'your' forte, we could never match u in that. so u see, urclues are not helpful

    @ Anonymous & R

    why do you even bother reading what mike or any of us have to say about u all. I mean get on with ur life folks. get over with ur 'fixation' with what we think and say.

    P.S. - keeping up with ur style, Im gonna post as anonymous.. hehehe.. this time from 'our' side..

    please refer a dictionary in case "you" guys havent been able to understand some of the words i used. as for "our" guys.. they have by now figured out who I am... ;)

    So long then... Losers :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi mike what ever you say we all know about you ... you can write good english that's fine.

    But we ware losers all the time in election, fight, we ware all scared mike...they fucked all of us like anything but we could not do anything ..

    I was with you in all the moments and even that night (manzil) issue. but i felt strongly that our guys ware good for nothing...all bull shit ...

    my B-tech is gone and my life gone now i am working for some call center ..you people only responsible for this ...turned my mind against them and you all cheated me...

    you just think i know all the gang in our batch is staying together just check what all of you ...what you people are doing...working for some non technical support job...bull shit..

    all the senios who put us un this mistake got good pass mark and they set there life stronger..friendship is good but you are trying to make things more worst and it can lead more issues and it can spiol more lifes that's it.

    Forget about what happened in LBS and go ahead in your career...I am very sure that this will lead to an open fight because they do not have this much patiant to read all this bull shit and keept quit.if they start reponding it will not end in the blogs i believe..so take my words with lots of fear I ADMIIT ...

    PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR ASS IN TO TRUBLE STILL YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING MEANS YOU ARE SPOILIBG OTHERS LIFE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous-- watta loser... i read this late...are you for real!??

    ReplyDelete